Monday 29 February 2016

Blog Introduction

Hi!, Sorry this is a little late to post I already have 3 posts but I think I need to do an introduction.
My name's Shannon, I'm 10 years old and in year 6 (5th grade). My birthday is on the 24th of June. I have two sisters named Vicky and Alex (related by blood) and two step sisters named Tash and Sarah witch is sometimes confusing because my Mum's name is Sarah too! I have a step dad called Dave and I life with my Mum, Step Dad and sisters (not my step sisters though they're grown up). We have ALOT of animals. We have 4 cats, (Pepper, Max, Mogwaii and Salem) 2 Dogs, (Poppy and Vino) 2 fish (unnamed) and 3 turtles (Shelly, Harriet and Shelldon). The people I hang out with are Maddi, Indy, Alexis and Ashlee ( Happy Birthday by the way Ashlee). That's it! Got to pack up now to go home. Bye!
-Shannon 

3 comments:

  1. Great intro Shannon! Why are your fish unamed?? All those pets and sisters makes for a full house! Does your step dad feel outnumbered by girls?

    ReplyDelete